Friday 7 February 2014

Models Own sale haul


Hello everyone! I'm a little late doing this post as sadly the Models own sale has ended already, however my package only arrived today and I still really wanted to do a post about it, hope you don't mind!


I'd been seeing a lot of hype about the new HyperGel collection both on twitter and the blogging world, so of course the nail polish addict within me had to get a slice of the action. I bought 4 shades (from left to right); Naked Glow, Turquoise Gloss, Coral Glaze and Blue Glint. My mum also bought Fuzzy Peach to make the collection up to 5 so we could get the discount, although I am sure I will be borrowing it too! I haven't tested any of the polishes yet however when I've given the HyperGels a good test drive I will for sure write a review.

All of the polishes can be bought for a very reasonable £5 from the models own website.

P.S. I'm only 1 follower away from 50 (EEEK!) on BlogLovin' and would absolutely love one of you lovely people to click that button on my sidebar! Let me know if you do and I will follow you back :)

Lucy x

4 comments:

  1. Eeeek you got some lovely stuff. I'm seriously in love with the colours you chose!

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm hopefully doing a review at some point this week so keep your eyes peeled ;) Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I followed you on bloglovin' :) please check out my blog x http://toxicgrunge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete