Wednesday 25 November 2015

Autumnal OOTD



Coat & hat - Next
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Dr Martens

Hey everyone! I thought I'd break myself back into blogging with a quick little OOTD. I bought this dress last weekend and I absolutely love it! Being 5' tall I find it so hard to find dresses to fit, but I spotted this in Dorothy Perkins and as soon as I laid my eyes on it I knew it would fit me perfectly!


I got this bag from the Cambridge Satchel Company shop when I visited Cambridge in September, I've used it literally everyday since I got it, may even do a full post on it soon, I just love it that much!





I also think I've worn this bobble hat everyday since I got it! The two bobbles make it a little different from the other ones I've seen this season. I picked it up in Next, the same as my coat.

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute fall look! That coat looks so cozy and I am so in love with this body con striped dress!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete