Friday 18 April 2014

A day at the seaside

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday easter weekend so far, today I went to the seaside with my Mum, Auntie and (not so little) cousin. I had a fabulous day which obviously deserves a blog post! 



We started off the day with a rather cold stroll along the beach it was fairly empty apart from a few brave tourists (and us!) 


 I quite fancied a go on this ferris wheel however the wind was blowing the carriages and I did not fancy my chances of making it out alive!

 I always feel sorry for donkeys on beaches but these ones all looked well looked after and I personally think this one looks like he's smiling...

 We headed to the arcades next (even more of a scam than they used to be I may add!) and then for ice cream and pancakes, yummy!
Me and my cousin.

I had such a lovely day, lets hope the rest of the bank holiday stays this good! What have you all been doing?

4 comments:

  1. That looks like such fun! I love seaside trips haha
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool photos. Sounds like you had an awesome day! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete