Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sunny day at the beach and a great big THANK YOU!

At the weekend my blog hit 100 followers! I can still hardly believe that 1 person would be interested in my ramblings, let alone 100 of you. It seems absolutely crazy and although this statistic might not seem a lot to some people, it's pretty big to me! So thank you to every single person that has followed me in the past 6 months, I appreciate every single one of you and always check out your blogs as well. I'm planning a small giveaway when I get to 200 followers so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for that!

I also went to the beach on sunday so thought I'd show you a few snaps from that. It was a beautiful sunny day and me and my mum thought it would be a nice idea to stop by at the beach and have some lunch before going to tesco, exciting hey?! 


First things first my OOTD! I love this Dorothy Perkins dress, its from the petite section and fits like a glove, the perfect summer dress. 


Sneak peek at an upcoming post... nails so shiny I can see my face in them?! YES PLEASE. 
 One final thing... one of my besties Maisie from whatmaisiewore went through some pretty major surgery on Friday, if you have a spare minute in your day I am sure she'd appreciate some happy messages!

Thanks again for following my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers! Love the colour of your dress

    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats with 100 followers,i am surised you werent chilly on that beach tho i havent known it warm yet,but still your dress is nice x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :) it's actually fairly warm at the moment! Lucy x

      Delete