Friday 30 May 2014

Bloggers don't lie


It's true, the bloggers don't lie; in particular they don't lie when it comes to beauty product reviews. The soap & glory aisle in boots is a location that I have skimmed by with minimal enthusiasm in the past few years, this doesn't mean I haven't been aware of the hype this range has created. As you are probably aware it was my birthday a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to receive 3 products from my good friend (and fellow blogger) Laura.

Soap & Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

I've never really been a fan of exfoliators, I'm not a huge fan of the 'gritty' feeling these products create and the few that I have tried have left me feeling unimpressed. This one, however, is an exception. My skin has never felt so smooth! I've been using this one a few times a week rather than every night as I don't want to over exfoliate... is that a thing? It is now. (But seriously anyone else have a fear of scrubbing so hard their skin scrubs off or is that just me?)

Soap & Glory - Clean On Me

A little confession here, perfumed soaps make me nervous. I've got fairly sensitive skin and therefore stay away from them as a general rule. I decided to give this one a go though and deal with the consequences if and when they happened. I've used the soap everyday for the past 2 weeks and can report no reaction, only smooth, lovely scented, clean skin. I particularly like the pump on this product which makes it incredibly convenient and easy to use.

Soap & Glory - Hand Food

I wouldn't class myself as a hand cream fanatic (unlike my Mum) and only use it on a very rare basis. My hands don't really get dry due to the lack of work they partake in. The smell of this moisturizer has made me want to use hand cream on a much more regular basis now though, seriously this scent has become my cocaine, I just can't get enough! I have also had confirmation from the hand cream hoarder herself (again, my mum) that this is a top notch product.

All in all I am a Soap & Glory convertee, my question to you is what should be the next product I purchase?!

6 comments:

  1. If you like lime, deffo try the sugar crush scents! Literally tastes like key lime pie, fabbb! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh yeah will have to get that one next love a bit of key lime pie hahah X

      Delete
  2. I love the original soap and glory range lovely post
    Following you on blogluvin

    Carrieanne x
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scrub Of Your Life is my all time favourite exfoliator. Fab post.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Check it out on my blog.

    Keli | kelskurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete