Friday 23 May 2014

Friday Feeling

Whoah there it's been awhile since I've sat down and wrote a blog post. In the past 2 weeks so many exciting things have happened, I don't know what it is about the sun being out but it seems to release a side of my personality that just wants to go craaaaazy!

So, the most exciting thing that's happened in the fortnight I've been gone is my birthday! I turned 17 years old last monday which now also means I am legal to drive. My birthday itself was fairly uneventful, I am in-fact lucky enough to share my birthday with one of my besties Maisie (you should all go check her blog out, it's super fab and she is one of my main blogging inspirations) which made the day a little more exciting.


Alongside the celebrations it's also been exam season, as I am sure you are aware if you go to school in England (or have been on twitter in the past few weeks, I swear if some people spent as much time revising as they do moaning about revising they'd get a hell of a lot more done!). I actually only had one exam which went pretty damn good, the rest of my time has been spent trying to finish of all of my photography and media work. A rather large tantrum and a few tears later I handed everything in today which is a HUGE relief.

I think this pretty much sums it up really....

Last friday it was my friend Laura's year 11 prom, I've known Laura since we made our guide promise together back when we were innocent little 11 year olds, 6 years later we're all grown up and on the accent to adulthood. I was honored when Laura asked me if I would be willing to take some pictures of her before she left and I have been counting down the days ever since (we've been planning this for almost a year so I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was!). I won't bombard you with all 500 pictures I captured and instead settle for this one of me and Laura. Small sidenote, Laura isn't actually a giant, she was wearing fairly large heels and I am just really short (hence the title of my blog!).


I am hoping to get back on the blogging band wagon now and have planned quite a few posts that should be posted in the up coming weeks.


4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a lovely day :) I can relate with exam stress - these last few weeks have been spent polishing up work and I've officially finished college for good, woop! Your friend looks stunning, my prom seems like so long ago now :(

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Congratulations on finishing college, I hope you exams have gone/going good. She really does doesn't she?! Thank you for commenting :) Lucy X

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post darling,love your blog:)))

    xoxo Antonella!! <3

    ReplyDelete