Saturday 3 May 2014

OOTD and a haircut

Dress - Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Jacket - F&F @ Tesco
Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your saturday, it was lovely and sunny this morning so me and my mum decided to make the most of it and go for a stroll. I also managed to put together a fairly decent outfit so thought I would share it!
My beloved cambridge satchel!


I had my haircut last weekend as well which was a pretty big deal for me, it makes me super nervous going for a different hairstyle as I always fear I will hate it! I really felt like I needed something a little different though, a new haircut always makes me feel like a fresh start, anyone else agree?! But anyway, so far so good I am loving the shorter length.


Makes me feel so happy to see all of the lovely flowers starting to grow, I'm not a winter person at all.


I hope the weather has been nice where ever you are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment