Tuesday 22 July 2014

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Review


I don't normally purchase high end beauty products, this of course doesn't mean that I can't lust after them. The main subject of my lusting for the past few months has been this gorgeous mini palette from benefit.

The palette features 3 eye shadows; a subtle champagne, a slightly darker champagne and then a dark brown. It also has a generously large pan of boi-ing (which annoyingly enough is way too dark for me).


I love how small and compact this product is, it fits in my make up bag perfectly and the mirror inside is perfect for on the go applications. The little brushes that fit neatly in are another bonus.


I absolutely adore this product and have worn it everyday since purchasing. I am slightly unconvinced that its worth the hefty price tag, but I guess that goes without saying for high end products.  

My finished look, and a current favourite everyday eye make up combo

1 comment:

  1. I love the champagne colours! I always feel the same about Benefit products though, they never quite live up to the price tag in my opinion x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete