Thursday 9 January 2014

Chocolate Cookies

I didn't take pictures whilst I was making them (what a bad blogger I am) however this is the final product!
Hello everyone! I had no lessons this morning so decided to use my time productively and bake some cookies! I absolutely adore baking (especially eating the final product) and cookies are one of my all time favourite thing to make.


I used Tanya Burr's recipe and was really pleased with how they turned out, however they are HUGE!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. They look so yummy! I love to bake so I may have to try this recipe out! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, it was such an easy recipe, would highly recommend! Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I'm getting on with my blog now so i'll hopefully be up and running and with you and maisie soon haha;) Ps: cookies look fab, I want to make some so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo thats fab kez! Drop us a text if you need help with anything :) Thank you, they're pretty yummy and super easy to make! x

      Delete