Monday 20 January 2014

Manicure Monday #2

 Hello everyone! After the success of my last Manicure Monday post (which can be found here) I've decided to return for round 2. This time with something a little more out of my comfort zone... nail art pens! To do the 'petals' I used a nail art pen from Models Own, although I have had this for a few months this was by far my most successful attempt. I do find the pens difficult to use as you don't have much control, however I think after a little bit of practice I may be able to create some good designs (I hope!).
I didn't want the flowers to be too perfect so I quickly swiped the white brush across a black base coat. I really like how the nails turned out and I have received a lot of compliments on them today which is always nice!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love nail art x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful :)
    I would love to do this on my nails!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They were actually fairly simple! x

      Delete