Saturday 11 January 2014

OOTD - Tartan skirt & a Red lip

Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Jumper - Next (similar)
Skirt - Newlook
Boots - Firetrap at USC
Hello everyone! Today I decided to shoot my first ever OOTD post, I don't class myself to be the most fashionable person ever and I can usually be found in my PJ's and slippers, but I did manage to drag myself out of them and put on something a little more stylish (I hope!).
 Bright lipstick is a million miles out of my comfort zone, but like I said in my new years resolutions post, I really do want to try and push my self out of those boundaries. This is the Revlon Colour Stay in Finale, its a gorgeous berry red colour and so far I really like it! Hopefully I will have the confidence to wear it on a regular basis.
I'd also like to quickly mention these boots; I bought them from USC at the start of winter, I've worn them quite a lot since then for both school and casual, they're super comfy and only £17.50 at the moment, an absolute steel for a pair of, real leather, firetrap boots if you ask me.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw this is cute :D snap, we got the same skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit,great post!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate it :) Lucy x

      Delete
  3. You're braver than I am wearing red lipstick! Haha the whole look looks great :)!
    I also wanted to let you know that I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!! You're blog is really awesome and your so nice to everyone that comments on your posts!! :)

    (Here's the info! http://cachoojoo.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-13-liebster-award.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for nominating me and your kind words! I'll hopefully write the post sometime this week, thanks again, Lucy :) x

      Delete