Saturday 4 January 2014

January sales haul


Hello everyone! Today I finally managed to drag myself out of a self induced Toblerone coma to hit the sales, so I thought I would make a post of the things I purchased.

Daisy collared top - £6.00
Dungaree skater dress - £5.00

I picked up these 2 gems in Primark, the Daisy collared top wasn't in the sale but for only £6.00 who can complain?! I'd had my eye on this dungaree dress for quite a few weeks now but every time I looked my size wasn't available, so I was delighted to find it today in the right size AND less than half price! Super cute and it goes perfectly with the top.

T Bar geeks shoes (topshop) - £32.00
Frilly socks (river island) - £4.00
A few weeks ago I tried the red version of these shoes on in Topshop and decided that another pair of red footwear was the last thing I needed, however when I spotted this gorgeous plum colour I was sold.

No7 Nail polish in 'Twinkle glitter' - £3.00
Seventeen nail studs - £2.00
Miss sporty fabulous eyes in 'Chocolate' - £2.99
EcoTools full eyeshadow brush - £5.49
The last place I visited was Boots where I was more than delighted to find a reduced section. I managed to find the set of nail studs and the No7 nail polish, which looks remarkably similar to the `Models Own' firework collection. I also picked up an EcoTools eyeshadow brush after hearing good things about them. Let me know if you'd like a review of any of these products!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just commented on the post, thanks again :) x

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely items. The dungaree dress and the Topshop shoes will be perfect for summer.
    I just posted about some of the bargains I found in the Boxing Day sales - would love if you could check it out. :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really would. Nothing like a versatile purchase!
      Loved your post and followed you on bloglovin :) Thank you for checking me out!

      Delete